Someone told me I should write about myself. Apparently all the other entries don't give enough of an insight as to who I am. Here we go anyways..
My name’s not really Georgia, but you won’t get that explanation here. I don’t believe in much other than empathy, peace, karma, astrology and trust. I'm a libra - the textbook kind, and I still manage to confuse the hell out of a lot of people. My brother is my best friend and if I had a dollar for every person I trust, I probably couldn’t even buy myself breakfast at Denny’s. Speaking of food, it’s pretty likely that I could eat more than you but you’d never guess it based on my size. I play the guitar and struggle with the violin, but most people say I’m quite the pianist. I fell in love when I was four years old with my first set of black and white keys and I’ve been playing ever since. My piano is the only other entity in the world I trust entirely with my emotions. My iTouch is littered with more music than you’d think and although I am madly in love with hip hop, I listen to everything from Van Morisson and Gil Scott-Heron to Jean Grae and Tribe. I have like 6 crammed sketchbooks growing old in my closet and depending on how the moon shines I can get a little creative with the right paint and brushes. I love to travel and I've been lucky enough to hop around a few different places in the world. I wish I could study every piece from the Italian Renaissance, but the Greek Hellenistic period will always be my favourite chunk of art history. I have a strong fixation with The Matrix trilogy and, now that we’re on the topic of movies, I tend to fall in love with people who fall in love on screen. I watch classic movies in black and white and drink wine until ridiculous hours of the night. I don’t like hard liquor because the taste makes my head shake but I can’t explain why, I just love to get high. Drink life, smoke the blueberry sky. I’ve been through my fair share of heartache and I’ve done some really crazy shit in the last few years, but I’ve changed. Or at least I like to think I have. I can be really shy and unusually quiet but I’m very observant. Most of the time I have a bulletproof memory and, just as often, I think about the most peculiar things. I tend to have strong opinions but I rarely share them. Understandably, people tend to misunderstand me.. But it’s no biggie. Lava lamps, meteor showers, summer gardening - I do my own thing. This is my blog. The rest is history in the making.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment