I believe that anyone who says love is not about power is lying.
Anyone who believes love is not about power is a fool.
Anyone who believes love is not about power is a fool.
Love is power.
In fact, love is an extraordinary power shared by people who, through patience and understanding, become capable of emotionally, psychologically, and physically destroying each other. It is only through trust that people who love each other become comfortable and secure in somehow knowing that neither of them will be destroyed.
Complexity arises through the delicate balance that is required to maintain both love and trust. This balance can take great lengths of time and effort to ascertain, but can be horribly offset in a matter of moments through simple, unintentional words. Once that instability is created, all types of heavy variables pour in and can make it incredibly difficult to re-establish a true balance again.
Mistakes develop mentalities.
Mentalities become warped.
Intentions are forgotten.
I have learned that faking love destroys trust and breaking trust destroys love.
And ultimately, the fate of a relationship lies in the hands of whoever cares less.
I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to express how much I love you.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.
x Infinity plus 3.
Whoa, this is deep. ha
ReplyDelete