The album's solid from start to end. Opens with Scarface samples, 09 style and the drums are bananananas. Our Dreams is still an internal debate I'm struggling to settle because I can't choose between the MJ (rest in peace) sampled version and version with Alicia Keys on vocals (so so so good). The video's dope though. How To Pay Rent is probably one of my favourite hip hop skits LMAO.. Anyways, verses from Solomon Childs, Deck, Cappa, Sheek Louch, etc.. Ghostface rapes Pimpin Chipp and Rae goes innnnn on critics in Made Men. As for Meth, you can say I'm on his shit but I still don't care. Signature smooth flow through every bar.
But the real reason for this post is not a review. I found out that 100 random copies of the album will feature sketches of limited edition Wu-Massacre artwork....?!?!? I wanttttt!!!! It all looks crazy.. Take a peek:
METH:
GHOSTFACE:
CHEF:







The artist that did them was Chris Bachalo. I'm not a fan of his work but the covers he did could make me one. Thanks for reminding me what album I having a huge GZA poster on my wall should have. Question is....will i be picky or will I actually like it.
ReplyDelete