I felt a certain way when I wrote this
A feeling that was so real I couldn't focus
I wasn't even sure if I should show this
But I really felt that I should let you know this
I'm getting tired of being tired of all your bullshit antics
That are written through your actions like foreign semantics
And I wondered for a while if maybe it was my issue
Until I realized the issue's really with you
In truth, all your shitty habits make my cerebrum panic
Should I stay or should I go? We Clash so much, I can't stand it
Felt like our heart beats matched, so fashionably emphatic
Stole my heart like a bandit but our love’s been reprimanded
Swear it was so soulful and shit, but now you're so full of shit
I’m under the weather so it’s hard to get over this shit
Went from being my better half to being my bitter half
Can’t make me smile anymore but you sure make me laugh
And it’s funny how we point the blame at each other so easily
As if it, by no means, should be divided equally
Maybe it was my fault for wearing my heart on my sleeve
Maybe you should have never given more than you received
Maybe we both became so afraid of not knowing where this was going,
That we stopped showing.. How we felt;
Maybe the love story we tried to write was misspelled
Friday, July 17, 2009
Seven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment