Monday, June 22, 2009
Three
I don't care about your wallet, its contents or size.
You could lose all your teeth and put contacts on your eyes.
I don't need to know the price or the brand of your pants.
I won't change my mind if you can't sing or can't dance.
I don't care if acrylics are glued on to your nails.
It doesn't bother me if sometimes your memory fails.
Makes no difference if your hair colour is or isn't real.
Whether or not you have freckles will not change how I feel.
The shoes that you wear hold no importance to me,
Along with how much you make or what you can get for free.
Lose your job, lose your voice, lose your keys, lose your mind;
To me, you will always be one of a kind.
You could grow taller, lose weight or get fatter.
Downgrade your car, to me it does not matter.
Switch your musical preference, I really don't care.
And it makes no difference what kind of clothes you wear.
I don't care about your jewellery or the watch on your wrist.
I don't care about the first or last person you kissed.
Your habits and regrets don't change my opinion of you.
Go deaf and blind, I'd still like to hear your point of view.
Any phones, pagers, or gadgets you have aren't my concern.
I don't care about your IQ or financial credit you earn.
It's beyond physical, to me you are a work of art.
I'm in love with your love, with your soul, with your heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment