Well ima just have to g'head and call this boy.
Hello, can I speak to - to Michael?.. Oh hey, how you doin?
I feel kinda silly doin this but uh, this is the waitress from the coffee house on 39th and Lennox. You know, the one with the braids? Ye. Well I see you on Wednesday's all the time. You come in every Wednesday on your lunch break, I think. And you always order the special.. With the hot chocolate. My manager be trippin, talkin bout we gotta use water but I always use some milk and cream for you cause I think you're kinda sweet. Anyway, you always got on some fly blue suit and your cufflinks are shining all bright, so what you do? Oh word? Ye, that's interesting. Look man, I mean, I don't wanna waste your time but.. I know girls don't usually do this, but I was wondering if maybe we could get together outside the restaurant one day? You know, cause I do look a lot different outside my work clothes. I mean we could just go across the street to the park right here. Wait, hold up. My ph- my cell phone breakin up.. Hold up. Can you hear me now? Ye. So what day did you say? Oh ye, Thursday's perfect man."
And it feels like ooooooooooooooooooooh, but you don't know my name..
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment