Friday, October 1, 2010

Ninety Three

For the last three years in Toronto, hundreds of artists have come together for the Manifesto Festival. By artists I mean all sorts of visual and performing artists - painters, grafitti artists, musicians, singers, poets, dancers, etc. There are a wide range of events that take place throughout the week including art exhibits, live performances, workshops, dance competitions, and film screenings. I attended two of the main events. If you missed it all this year, you are a loser and you should write a reminder on your bedroom ceiling to attend next year's events. Here's are some of my Manifesto adventures..

Friday Night @ The Grand Hall:
4th Pyramid
KJ
SonReal & Rich Kidd
SonReal
Citizen Kane
The Yume Experiment feat. the incredibly talented Kena Anae
Mr. Mecca
Jeeeeeeeean Grae.. Yes she did.




Me with SonReal
Me with Jean Grae
Me with Mr. Mecca
Me with Kena Anae
Myself & Troy with the host.. and some random.

Cindy, Jean & I.. lol


Sunday Afternoon & Evening @ Dundas Square


Live painting on a truck by a group of artists from Montreal
(I forgot their name.. I know, I suck..)











And the headlinders of the show..
Eternia...... 100% ILL.
D-Sisive..

Nomadic Massive
Beautiful Crowd
Confetti?! Sickkkkk..
Rich Kidd

Saukrates & Rich Kidd
-
Saukrates & JD Era
Mark "Kurupt" Stoddart
DJ Lissa Monet

Jay Electronicaaaaa!!!!

BLACK THOUGHT & J. PERIOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment