Feels like I don't know how to write anymore
Don't know how to make it right anymore
And I sure don't wanna fight anymore
But the solution's out of sight, like four
walls at once or the roof from the floor
or the back of a cloud
I can't even say I'm proud
But I made it this way, its something that I allowed
and something that I wouldn't shout out loud
or even admit softly
because I'm tryna shake the mere idea of it off me.
All the nostalgic tendancies I have, I wanna bury em deep
as memories for only my dreams to keep
Recollections of mistakes only make me take steps in the wrong direction
and I'm gonna need one hell of a long mental erection
to fuck the past and move on with a strong inflection
so my thoughts won't be whispers of misconception..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this was almost a month ago,
ReplyDeleteare you gonna post something new soon?
you already know who this is ...
I agree
ReplyDelete