Is this real?
I mean what I say but do you say what you feel?
Please just hear what I think.. My tongue's too shy to reveal.
It seems the seams are ripping again, I can no longer conceal
that I am truthfully built on emotional alleles.
Delusion? Confusion. Mental Infusion..
My heart says you know but your face says you don't.
Your words say you'll understand, my mind says you won't.
Ultimately, it's myself to whom I hold this heavy grudge.
I was crushed between the walls I built - please don't judge.
Caught in a revolving door that will no longer budge,
It's flooded with anxiety that made my boundaries smudge.
Hearts shake and hearts break and hearts ache;
Just promise me your heart's not fake.
Because mine is blind and often makes mistakes.
But wait, I want to know from you:
Is this what I'm supposed to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is beautiful
ReplyDelete