Thursday, August 6, 2009

Eleven

Good morning life, please don't think I don't care
But I woke up in such a panic that I forgot you were there.
Didn’t see you, but I’m glad I feel you. How bout we share
today cause it’ll be beautiful, I can taste it in the air
and there is no way I can enjoy it alone
so take my hand and let’s take a walk down the road
or down memory lane or to some place unknown.
Being with you makes my house feel like home.
I’ve gotten caught up in so much of myself I guess
that I forgot what it was like to chill with you and not stress.
Feels good to breathe you in, you fill the hole in my chest.
It’s such a relief to just live and worry less.
Lately I feel I’m falling a little too far behind.
The world has a way of weighing me down sometimes,
it's twitching all the nerves in my emotional spine.
I know you understand the troubles that tickle my mind.
But I learned that when it rains, it rains on everyone.
The darkest clouds seem chase those who try to run
and sometimes it's disheartening when you can't see the sun
But it always shines brighter once the storm is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment