OKAYYYY, I swore to myself that I wouldn’t blog this, but recent findings have motivated me to do it anyways. After listening to Game’s comments over his radio interview, he brought up some interesting points.. But let’s be serious here. Game’s a well known rapper, but Jay’s a friggin tycoon. While the whole Michael Jordan analogy made some sense (other than the fact that Game considers himself a Kobe in the rap game), the comments on ditching Jaz-O and Dame were a little bit too hypocritical to hold any validity. The low blow about having no kids was an entire other issue.. Last time I checked, Jay wifed one of the hottest females in the public eye and Game is still rapping about gettin head from strippers. I’m not blogging about this again. Just know that Jay owns the Game (pun intended).
Rundown:
• Game claims Jay talked some shit about him.
• Game has fans at separate shows on his Lamborghini Tour yellin out “Fuck Jay Z, Old Ass Nigga” and “Jay Z is Full of Shit”.
•Game spits the “So Wavy”diss track; blows up on the internet.
• Westwood interviews Jay on BBC Radio; Jay calls Game a groupie
•Game takes some big shots at Jay in an on-air interview with 103 Jamz.
This is what I've found funny :)
Some hip hop nerd (who I would really love to meet) compiled a list of bars that Game has spit (mixtape freestyles, album joints, featured tracks) all somehow referring to Jay. There's 77 different bars?! The nonchalant groupie label was actually very appropriate.. I'm sure Jay new that.
Click the link and scroll down to see:
http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2009/07/23/21833093.aspx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment